外贸适用英语—必学!(基础篇)

外贸适用英语—必学!(基础篇)
 对外贸易与外贸关系

    Foreign Trade & Foreign Trade Relationship

    (一)

    They mainly trade with Japanese firms.

    他们主要和日本商行停止贸易。

    For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.

    在过去的五年中,我们与贵国停止了少量的贸易。

    Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.

    我们是在对等的基础上停止贸易。

    There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.

    和你们的羊毛贸易已有所增加。

    Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.

    我们的对外贸易不时开展。

    Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.

    皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。

    Trade in general is improving.

    贸易状况正在好转。

    Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.

    我们公司主要运营手工艺品。

    They are well-known in trade circles.

    他们在贸易界很有名望。

    We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

    我们在对等互利的基础上和各国人民停止贸易。

    To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.

    尊重买方国度的习俗习气是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。

    Our purpos


e is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

    我们的目的是和你们讨论一下开展贸易的能够性。

Words and Phrases

    foreign trade 对外贸易

    overseas trade 海外贸易

    international trade 国际贸易

    to trade with 和...停止贸易

    to do business in a moderate way 做生意稳重

    to do business in a sincere way 做生意诚实

    to make a deal 做一笔买卖

    deal 买卖,运营,处置,与...交往

    to deal in 运营,做生意

    to explore the possibilities of 讨论...的能够性

    trade circles 贸易界

    to handle 运营某商品

    to trade in 运营某商品

    business scope/frame 运营范围

    trading firm/house 贸易行,商行

    (二)

    Can we do a barter trade?

    我们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?

    Is it still a direct barter trade?

    这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?

    If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your timber.

    假设你方赞同我们停止易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交流木材。

    Shall we sign a triangle trade agreement?

    我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗?

    A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us.

    我们三方可停止三角贸易。

    Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.

&nbs


p;   补偿贸易实践上是一种信贷。

    We may agree to do processing trade with you.

    我们赞同与你们停止来料加工贸易。
 If you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know.

    假设你们有意做租赁贸易,请通知我们。

    We wonder whether you do counter trade.

    我们不知道你们能否做赔偿贸易。

    Words and Phrases

    trade by commodities 商品贸易

    visible trade 有形贸易

    invisible trade 有形贸易

    barter trade 易货贸易

    bilateral trade 双边贸易

    triangle trade 三角贸易

    multilateral trade 多边贸易

    counter trade 对销贸易;赔偿贸易

    counter purchase 互购贸易

    buy-back 回购贸易

    compensation trade 补偿贸易

    processing trade 来料加工贸易

    assembling trade 来料装配贸易

    leasing trade 租赁贸易

    in exchange for 用...交流...

    trade agreement 贸易协议

    (三)

    We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.

    我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的卖主树立起直接的联络。

    We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

    得知贵公司专门运营轻工业品,我们情愿与贵公司树立业务关系。

    We are one of the largest i


mporters of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

    我们是此地最大的电器出口商之一,情愿与你们树立业务关系。

    We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

  我们愿在对等互利的基础上与贵公司树立业务关系。

    Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.

    我们两国之间曾经有了10年的贸易关系。

    We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.

    和中国同行同事历来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽能够多地树立新的关系。

    We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.

    我们和日本在业务上有了良好的末尾。

    Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.

    我公司想扩展与中国的贸易关系。

    As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

    众所周知,我们十分注重同第三世界国度的贸易关系。

    We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

    我们盼望我们的业务关系重新生动起来。

    We shall welcome a chance to renew our fr


iendly relationship.

    很快乐能无时机来恢复我们的友好关系。

    We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

    我们将尽力扩展同你们的贸易关系。

    We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.

    我们写此信是为了与你方树立业务关系。

    The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

    此项布置将有助于稳固我们良好的关系。

    We're willing to restore our business relationship.

    我们希望能恢复贸易关系。

    It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.

假设我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。

    The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.
市场萧条招致贸易停滞。

    We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.

    我们的生意不时做得不错,希望能与你们树立帐户往来关系。

    Words and Phrases

    business association 业务联络,交往

    business connection 业务联络

    close relationship 亲密的关系

    closer ties 更亲密的关系

    to establish(enter into, set up)business relationship 树立业务关系

    to cont


inue business relationship 继续业务关系

    to present business relationship 坚持业务关系

    to improve business relationship 改善业务关系

    to promote business relationship 促进业务关系

    to speed up business relationship 加快业务关系的开展

    to enlarge (widen) business relationship 扩展业务关系

    to restore (resume) business relationship 恢复业务关系

    to interrupt business relationship 中缀业务关系

    to cement business relationship 稳固业务关系

    (四)

    When could you introduce me to your sister company?

    什么时分把贵公司的兄弟公司引见给我们?

    Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?

    请向我们引荐一些最牢靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?

    If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker's name and address.
  假设你们有意运营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的称号和地址。

    Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branch at the following address.

&


nbsp;   鉴于我们在亚洲地域业务的迅速开展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。

    We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.

    我们不时对在中国投资很感兴味。

    Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.

    我们丰厚的资源和动摇的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。

    Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.

    我们对你们的协作态度十分满意。

    We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.

    我们不时努力设法扩展与中国的协作范围。

    We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.

    我们置信与中国临时协作的出路是黑暗的。

    Words and Phrases

    trade prospects/outlook 贸易前景

    trade cooperation 贸易协作

    technological cooperation 技术协作

    business cooperation 业务协作

    cooperative relationship 协作关系

    the scope of cooperation 协作范围

    Additional Words and Phrases

    trade fair 贸易展销会

    trade show 贸易展览

    trade agreement 贸易协议

    to establish arrangement 达成协议

    to reach an agreement 达成协议
trade terms/clause 贸易条款

    trade balanc


e 贸易平衡

    to conclude a business transaction 达成贸易买卖

    to work with 与...同事

    business activities 经济活动

    business house 商行;商号

    trading department/mechanics 贸易机构

    trade association 贸易协会

    the foreign trade department 对外贸易部门

    C.C.P.I.T.( China Council for the Promotion of International Trade)

    中国国际贸易促进会

    Commercial Counselor's Office

    中国使馆的商务处

    Chamber of Commerce 商会

    trading partnership 运营合伙人

    foreign trade personnel 外贸任务者

    trading center 贸易中心

    trading market 贸易市场

    tradesman/trade peoples 商人,批发商